- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by MRRM HOSPITAL in electronic form on its or its employees and Partners equipment. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. We take necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of MRRM HOSPITAL’s business.
- No administrator at MRRM HOSPITAL will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone or device. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. MRRM HOSPITAL and its Partners do not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify MRRM HOSPITAL by sending an email to [email protected]. You shall be liable to indemnify MRRM HOSPITAL, its employees and Partners due to any loss suffered by them due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- MRRM HOSPITAL makes all User information accessible to its employees only on a need-to- know basis.
- Part of the functionality of the Services is assisting the patients, customers and other stakeholders (like doctors, labs, pharmacies, customer care executives and others) to access information relating to them. MRRM HOSPITAL may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, their doctors or other stakeholders.
- Notwithstanding the above, MRRM HOSPITAL is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our Partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such Partners and third parties. Further, MRRM HOSPITAL and its Partners shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of MRRM HOSPITAL and its Partners including, acts of government, computer / website hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
If you have any grievance with respect to our use of your information, you may communicate such grievance to:
The Grievance Officer,
MATA ROOP RANI MAGGO HOSPITAL
C-8/9, Om Vihar, Phase 1, Uttam Nagar,West Delhi, Opp. Metro Pillar No-709, New Delhi-110059
Customer Care Number:- 9555059059